Social Icons

Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Inteview with Nataliya HansHolzkopf

Today we persent enother talented member of our Russian artists Team Nataliya. She has amazing shop HansHolzkopf.




Please tell us a little bit about yourself…


Hi! My name is Nataliya and I am 41 years old . I'm originally from the Crimea (Ukraine). 15 years ago I moved to Hamburg, Germany where I now live with my husband and our 11 year old son.
During the day I work at a high school and in the evening I am an artist :)))
I like to create something with my hands, paint, take photos, sew, decorate..
My hands are like a magician. They can make wonderful things.






How long have you been creating? How did your journey in art and creativity begin?

I grew up in a creative family. My father was a great photographer, scientist and entomologist and my mother was interested in Asian art. So I grew up between the complicated technical equipment, photos from around the world, butterflies and reproductions of Japanese and Chinese artists.


As a kid I painted a lot. As a teenager I started to make jewelry and gave away much of it to my friends. I have done a lot of experimenting with different materials. My first jewelry I made from wood. But the fabric has always fascinated me with its different colors and textures.


My first flower I made for the wedding of my friends.
After that I have received many requests for these flowers for the other weddings. So I started to create wedding accessories and jewelry from silk, organza, satin and lace. I opened my shop on Etsy three years ago and I am very happy to meet here so many talented artists from around the world.






How did you come up with your shops name?

"Hans Holzkopf " is a person from the fairy tale. "Hans" is an old German name, like Russian name Ivan.
"Holzkopf" means "wooden head". We all know the adventures of Pinocchio. He was not particularly clever, but he had a dream and a big heart. I love this story!





What is currently inspiring you?

I am inspired by the colors of nature, by the flowers in my garden, by children, simply by people, by travel in the other countries..





Do you take custom orders?

I love it!!! I love to realize the ideas of my customers. I love this process - from an idea into something what you can touch. If my customer is happy, I'm also happy.



What is the best reaction you have gotten from one of your pieces?

I have a regular customer. She has already ordered many flowers from me. And once she has written me... she suffers from a disease and depression..but if she gets my colorful flowers, then they make her happy and she feels better….
It means a lot for me..



Name 3 things you can’t live without?


Hmmm…Only three? :)))) Ok.. My son, my family and the colors of nature..and I can’t live without creating something with my hands.

10 comments:

TonyaUtkina said...

Beautiful creation and such a talented artist!

Butterfly Treasures said...

Like the article!

SocksAndMittens said...

Great post, love Natalia's creations!

DemyBlackDesign said...

Amazing post! Thanks for share!

Yelena said...

Wonderful interview! Nataliya's flowers are magical!

Natalka Pavlysh said...

great story! you are so talented!

Yulia Kazansky said...

Amazing work!

Yana said...

Great interview! Such beautiful creations!

rizalaYa said...

Nice to meet you! Love your works. Its really magic!

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...