Social Icons

Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Russian Etsy Team Holiday Gift Exchange


Everyone in our group is welcome to join our annual Holiday gift exchange!
To participate please sign up with Albina at AroundBeads who is a curator for this exchange. She will assign each participant with a partner. Between now and November 20th, you will pick up a gift for your partner. It can be handmade or store bought, it should be wrapped pretty and fun to open. Please do not forget to include a Holiday card with your name and contact info!

All gifts should be mailed November 20h through December 1st, 2010


To join in the fun please contact Albina for more info!

10 comments:

IrinaN said...

Great news! I'm in:)

Ana Matusevic said...

Yay! Me too :)

SMAfactory said...

I'm in!

SocksAndMittens said...

Count on me, too!

TonyaUtkina said...

I'm definitely in!:)

Got an amazing gift last year from YuliaKazansky at http://www.etsy.com/shop/YuliaKazansky !!!!

Albina M said...

Dear gals,
I will send one newsletter to everybody with all rules and dates. Just give me a week, OK?
I am sure this game will be fun!

Девушки, я вышлю рассылку с правилами и датами через неделю.

Альбина

Tatyana said...

Please, count me in!
С удовольствием поучаствую
Таня

zara_bezbazara said...

And me too!!!

soroka

Albina M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Albina M said...

Прием заявок заканчивается 7 ноября. Шлите мне запросы (те, кто не получил правила по емайлу)в convo/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...