This versatile piece of jewelry is made of upcycled beads taken from several old broken and forgotten necklaces and bracelets. Ira can never resist giving old items a new life, and tries to upcycle old jewelry as often as she can.
Ira hopes the person who wins will love this summer bright and earth friendly piece and enjoy wearing it!
As all of TomBjornDesigns' necklaces, you can wear this item as a bracelet, belt, or a thousand different necklaces.
Go to see her shop to get inspired!
Here's how you enter for a chance to win this:
- Visit the TomBjornDesigns shop, take a look around and leave us a comment of what your favorite item is (1 entry per comment)
- Follow our blog - 1 entry
- Subscribe to our blog via RSS - 1 entry
- Grab our button and place it on your blog - 2 entries
- Blog about this giveaway - 2 entries
- Tweet about this giveaway - 1 entry
- Leave a link to this giveaway on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow Tombjorndesigns on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow TomBjornDesigns blog - 1 entry
Please leave a separate comment on each entry and don't forget to leave us your email address so that we can contact you!
The more entries you submit the more chances of winning!
A winner will be chosen by Ira using random.org on April 22th and we will announce the winner on our blog.