Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How I spent my summer

Today I noticed that some leaves on trees and grapevines are changing color and all of a sudden the typical autumn feeling hit me. I wouldn’t say that I got sad but rather nostalgic.

Russian Team on EtsyPhoto sources from top, then left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4


It’s that time of the year when I think of the past summer, sort out my vacation photographs, and organize them into scrapbooks. It almost feels like I am back at school writing an essay about how I spent my summer.

Russian Team on EtsyPhoto sources from top, then left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4


There are many great ways to preserve summer memories and summer happiness. I really like hand painted jewelry pieces and home décor items that can be enjoyed year around. It seems they bring the summer sunshine with them.

Russian Team on EtsyPhoto sources from top, then left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4


Painting and photography are not the only ways to extend summer. I also love summer inspired accessories. Here are some great ones made by the members of the Russian Artists Team.

Russian Team on EtsyPhoto sources from top, then left to right: 1, 2, 3, 4


Summer 2011 was wonderful. I had a great time and made amazing memories. Now I’m ready to enjoy gorgeous colors of the coming fall. No matter how nostalgic we are of summer, the truth is that every season has its beauty and we should enjoy any time of a year the most we can.

Story by Yana (WineCountryLife)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!...what an amazing summer you have had!....smiles

Anonymous said...

Yes....Summer 2011 was wonderful :o)

Natalka Pavlysh said...

Summer has passed so quick!

Eviltwin said...

summer is a great time))) but I'm sure autumn and winter will bring their own Wonders)))))

IrinaN said...

Great collection of items! Yes, summer is almost gone-((

Arctida said...

Such a lovely summer themed collection! Thank you for the feature girls :)

DemyBlackDesign said...

Amazibg finds especially the first!!! So wonderful blue summer!

Unknown said...

Great collection!!!
Summer is a great time!!!!!

oksanai said...

Che bella storia! grazie per condivisione!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...