In this article are used Adobe Photoshop Cs3 Extended English
2. Open Image -˃ Adjustments -˃ Curves (or press Ctrl+M). It’s opens a window. Gently raise the diagonal curve. More you raise it the image becomes brighter. Don’t do it too much, otherwise with the background becomes lighter the object too.
3. That's what we got. The background is still not enough light, and the object seems too dark. But if again raise the curve, the black dots on the beads turn grey and we will lose details in the shadows.
4. Therefore we do the following. Open Image -˃ Adjustments -˃ Brightness/Contrast. Opens a window where you can move two sliders. Move it just a little on right and you will see how the image becomes even lighter, but the black dots remain black.
9. That's what we got at the end.
11. Than open Select -˃ Modify -˃ Feather selection (or press Alt+Ctrl+D). It’s opens a window to control the blur of the selection. The higher number you set - so to a greater number of pixels selection blur.
12. Then repeat the operation 2-4.