Social Icons

Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Featured shop: BubiShop

Our team is constantly growing and we are getting so many wonderful team members. We'd like to introduce one of them today. Please welcome, Polina from BubiShop.

Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hello! My name is Polina. I am a 26-year-old happily married mother of two. I live in Belarus.
I am a very creative person. My passions are photography and making handmade jewelry. Also, I often make decorations for my house, for example, I knit candlesticks, make boxes for storing small items, sew cute soft letter ornaments and make fragrant sachets.
 Jewelry making has a special place in my life. I like to look for interesting color combinations, pick out stones, try to invent something new or improve old ideas.
How long have you been creating? How did your journey in art and creativity begin?
My journey in art and creativity started when I had my second baby and went on maternity leave. I bought a DSLR camera, got fascinated by photography and then started making jewelry by hand. I got very involved in it, and I gradually came to a conclusion that it was time to start selling my handmade jewelry.

What items in your shop do you most enjoy making and why?
Most of all I love to make bracelets. A bracelet is a relatively small project and I takes less time than, say, making beads.  At the same time, there is much more space for creativity as compared to earrings, for example.
 
What are your main sources of inspiration?
My main source of inspiration is nature. I love flowers, the bright colors of the different seasons. I'm also inspired by reading blogs of creative and successful people, and sometimes their creative ideas give me a start on a new project!

What is the best reaction you have gotten from one of your pieces?
The best reaction to me was a phone call of my customer that bought a bracelet as a gift for his girlfriend. He told me that a friend was very much pleased and wears my bracelet all the time. It was very nice to know!

Name 3 things you can’t live without?
Family, Children, Creativity!

Do you have a Favorite quote you'd like to share with us?
« It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.»

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...