What is needed to make a beautiful gift box?
1. Any box of a suitable size (I used a box from a set of two moisturizers)
2. Sheets or scraps of colored or craft paper
3. Any pre-cut shapes or stickers for decoration (I used paper butterflies which are often used for
4. A pencil, scissors, a ruler, glue, a brush
5. Acrylic paint (can be replaced by markers)
Step 1. Choose beautiful paper scraps or cut sheets of craft paper into small pieces of different size and shape.
Step 2. Glue the paper pieces onto the gift box, so that all areas you do not want to be visible are covered (all the text and product pictures, for example). If there are areas that are beautiful enough as they are, you can leave them uncovered.
Step 3. After the glue has dried, decorate the holiday gift box by drawings, stripes or spots of paint.
Step 4. Pre-cut shapes, such as butterflies, can be added on after the paint dries.
Step 5. Now wrap the gift in tissue and put it in the box - your gift is ready to go in the beautiful holiday gift box!
Tutorial by Svetlana (NESWeddingGarden)
Translation by Alla (FleetingStillness)