Since ancient Greeks people started to divide stones for precious and semi-precious. In modern classification, the precious stones are diamonds, emeralds, rubies and sapphires. A large amount of the stones are in the other part, semi-precious. The most important in this group are: amethyst, lapis-lazuli, turquoise, aquamarine, topaz, moonstone, peridot, opal, tourmaline, zircon, chrysoberyl and alexandrite. These classifications are based mostly on demand and value of the stones in a commercial world.
The world of gems is colorful and intriguing and everyone chooses a right stone to suit his own style and personality. Jewelry pieces with a nice stone can be a lovely thoughtful gift for the people you love!
Please visit our shops for all of your Holiday shopping needs!
1. Citrine Garnet Ruby artisan pin-up coiled necklace in 14K gold filled – Darlene by Arctida
2. Agate and sterling silver necklace Just Peachy by BlueberryCream
3. Necklace earrings malachite brass green antique set by Allmadewithlove
4. Rhodonite Earrings by AroundBeads
1. Turquoise chandelier earrings by FlowersbyIrene
2. Lapis Lazuli Sterling Silver Earrings by Lirigal
3. Turquoise blue hoop earrings by TonyaUtkina
4. Natural Opal Sterling Silver Ring by LvoffStudio
1. Blue agate necklace by Beautyland
2. Wire Wrapped Amethyst and Sterling Silver Bracelet with Textured Rings by NeroliHandmade
3. Ripe Grape Tourmaline on Sterling Silver Necklace by VIKukA
4. Simple Earrings Amethyst Argentium Sterling Silver by Daimblond