There is still time!
This is that time of the year when pumpkins are everywhere and we just have to get that pumpkin spice coffee in a morning. We are getting in a fall spirit and admiring bright colors. Orange, black and purple are rules!
Close to the end of Month you will see witches, monsters and fairy princesses walking down the streets everywhere. Parties, you know.
When October 31st comes, be prepared. This is a time of celebration and superstition. Put your carved pumpkin out, prepare your sweet treats, light a candle and get ready for the frightful (or not :)) night!
1. Halloween Spooky Haunted House Stained Glass Lantern 3 by FleetingStillness
2. Halloween Pumpkin Treasure Bag by Sexyhandmade
3. Black orange Halloween socks striped by Socksandmittens
4. Raven fine art photography by YuliaKazansky
1. Halloween Amulet Polymer Clay Medallion by ArtHarmony
2. Handforged geometric sculpted earrings Sterling silver with black Lava cubes – Pele by Arctida
3. Suede Bag in Pumpkin color by FineEmbroidery
4. Halloween mix digital collage sheet by Graphicland
1. Spooooky Houses Halloween Necklace by Smafactory
2. Crocheted flower brooch / hairpin - pumpkin orange fluffy by TomBjornDesigns
3. PUMPKIN amigurumi -- PDF PATTERN by CuffeShop
4. Tarantula Spider Brooch by AroundBeads