~Oliver Wendell Holmes
We had long beautiful hot summer and right now it is time to think Fall!
What do we like about Fall? We love pumpkins, Indian summer, colorful leaves, cool evenings, crisp air in a morning and a little bit of melancholic mood through the season. Oh, and I did not mention the produce harvests and the holidays!
It is the beginning of a wonderful time of year. The chilly nights, comfort food and cuddling together in front of a TV with a blanket wrapped around you. Time to put away your favorite summer outfits and reach for the warmer clothing. You need to get ready for the parties and also think of what to get for your family and friends for the winter holidays.
It’s fun time!
1. Nuno felt Scarf - Autumn leaves by Galafilc
2. Autumn foliage digital collage sheet by KarisaGraphic
3. Necklace Autumn Forest by Daimblond
4. Autumn Trees Stained Glass Panel by FleetingStillness
1. Fine art photography by YuliaKazansky
2. Oak Leaves and Acorn Felt and Knitted Brooch by FlowersbyIrene
3. Knit scarf brown yellow felt flowers brooch Autumn by Allmadewithlove
4. Autumnal Equinox by SFBeads
1. Poppies Hand Painted Silk Scarf by SilkMagic
2. Crochet Fingerless Gloves Mittens Arm Warmers by VitalTemptation
3. Apron Maple leaves by FunEmbroidery
4. Clay Earrings Fall Foliage by Smafactory