Many things can be made in crochet, some examples are anything from beautiful lace doilies to the sophisticated scarves and jewelry. You can find some lovely crochet pieces in almost any home today. Some of the pieces you might find in any house might be baby blankets and afghans. These are becoming heirloom pieces that are being passed on by family members for generations. What can be better then a crochet baby blanket and a pair of baby booties as a gift for an expecting mother!
Some of our team members are also dedicated to crochet. Crocheting is part of our lives and heritage. This is something we enjoy and will do for the rest of our lives!
1. Baby Love Red Heart Booties for 0-6 month by IraRott
2. Red crocheted stole by Socksandmittens
3. Black Lace Cotton Hand Crocheted Tunic by Inessa
4. Halloween pumpkins - crocheted earrings by TomBjornDesigns
1. Crochet knitted ruffled handbag tote retro by FlowersbyIrene
2. Crocheted Freeform Necklace Bracelet by HappyfrogfromAlaska
3. Crochet Romantic True Lilac scarf by VitalTemptation
4. iPhone / iPod touch Crochetted Cover Cozy by CuffeShop
1. Crocheted Earrings by Vikulya
2. Crochet freeform brooch with sea glass by JaneBoFelt
3. Victorian crochet scarflette and cuffs ruffle by Allmadewithlove
4. Crocheted Daylight Scarf by CityCrochet