Some facts about peridot:
It has been found in ruins of ancient Egypt and some of historical legends say that peridot was the favorite gemstone of Cleopatra.
Most ancient peridot came from the volcanic island of St.John in the Red Sea and it has been mined for 3500 years.
Peridot was brought to Europe by crusaders in the Middle Ages and became really popular during baroque period.
In Russia some cut peridots came out of a meteorite which fell in east Siberia in 1749.
Peridot is a beautiful gemstone and it is becoming more and more popular with every year.
Here is our peridot green collection today – enjoy!
1. Earrings green summer jade peridot gold leverback by MyWayToSay
2. Peridot and Mother of Pearls 14K Gold Filled Cascade Earrings by Expressyourself
3. Green and Pearls Memory Wire Bracelet by SFBeads
4. Art Nouveau sterling silver necklace with green Quartz Agate Citrine Prasiolite Peridot – Harmonia by Arctida
1. Handmade Green Valley long faceted jade earrings by Lightkeeping
2. Minty Forest Body Butter by Herbolution
3. Avocado - big adjustable handmade ring by Sexyhandmade
4. Green Jungle bead set by Visart
1. Summer Trees ring by Beautyspot
2. Green grapes antique glass earrings by TonyaUtkina
3. Abstract Green - fine art photograph by YuliaKazansky
4. Emerald gold - Crocheted necklace/bracelet - glass pearls by TomBjornDesigns